Monday 18 November 2013

Miss International Australia

Miss International Australia 2014
Hey Guys ! I am so happy to have just been crowned the official title holder for 2014. Words can not express the feeling that rushed over me when I heard the great news , may I extend to you all my family friends and supporters a heartfelt thanks for your support I will be forever grateful.
Much love and many thanks you are all a gift to my life. What I do I do for the people - the people who need it most , the homeless , the disabled , the young , the old , the suffering and the ones I love . Without my sponsors I would have never been able to do the incredible things I have achieved for those who need it most you're generosity has totally overwhelmed me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
The touch of goodness foundation has become a second family to me and I am ever so grateful for being given the opportunity to represent them as a charity ambassador and as the miss international Australia 2014 title holder I will not stop until our vision has been fulfilled and spread throughout the globe - Sylvie Boutrous the founder and CEO of the touch of goodness foundation ...
Only a good friend like you could have known exactly what I needed today. Thanks for knowing me so well and given me this gift to give to others .
What would I have done without you today? Your generosity reflects just how much of a beautiful kind soul you are. How can I ever thank you enough? I’ll be forever thankful for the gift of time and the kindness you extended to me
Your kind gift of giving to others puts a big smile on my face I am always smiling and I’m so thankful to have you.
I want to express my sincere gratitude for what you did for me today. Words cannot express all that I wish to say to you after what you did for me. I am so overwhelmed and speechless that all I can manage to say right this minute is, thank you, thank you and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment